Template draft purchase contract
We have included general template Purchase Contracts for your use. These contracts may be suitable for basic residential transactions. We would, however, like to stress that it would be best to use one of our property consultants to prepare any legal documentation on your behalf.
The following links can be used to download blank Purchase Contract documents:
Our property consultants are required to request the following documents from both the seller and the buyer, in compliance with the Financial Intelligence Centre Act (FICA).
The documents required in regard to legal entities are as follows:
- Identity document
- Income tax registration number
- Marriage certificate and ante nuptial contract
- Either a utility bill or a levy account that is addressed to you at your current address.
- Verification of all authorized Trustees (income tax and ID numbers)
- Letters of authority to act as Trustees
- Copy of Trust Deed
- Resolution authorizing Trustees to act on the Trust's behalf in the property transaction.
- Income Tax number of the Trust
- VAT number (if applicable)
- For bond registrations, a financial institution may require financial statements and/or personal suretyship from the Trustees.
Company / Close Corporation
- Verification of all Directors & shareholders/members (income tax and ID numbers)
- Memorandum & Articles of Association/Founding Statement
- Resolution authorizing Director/Member to act on entity's behalf in the property transaction
- Income tax & VAT number of the company/CC
- For bond registrations, a financial institution may require financial statements and/or personal suretyship from the shareholders/members.
We trust that the information above will assist you to make an offer on a property and to compile the necessary documents in preparation of your purchase.
If you need more information, please contact us.
The Property Sell Direct Team
(SMS: 072 388 1445 - e-mail: email@example.com)